THE CAMPER - OUTDOOR LOCATION
As the Holidays are approaching, we decided to switch to a completely automated booking system.
We are very excited about the new booking system, as now you can check the availability, select your time and date, pay right away and receive a confirmation for your booking with all the details and studio rules right away- no need to wait for our response.
You may receive an ERROR message after the payment was completed due to the way the scheduling software is interacting as a widget on the website (website bug, simply), but as long as you received a confirmation email, saying APPOINTMENT SCHEDULED – you are all good!
Give it a couple mins after the error message and refresh your email, and if you haven’t received the email- GET IN TOUCH WITH ME @iamcreativespace (fb/ig) or +18135074191 🙂
✨HOW TO CHCEK THE AVAILABILITY If you are looking to check the availability of the spaces or services- simply select “a service” and check out the available times.
✨HOW TO BOOK THE SPACE OR SERVICE To book your appointment: choose “a service”, pick your date and time, fill in your details, and make a payment.
✨ADD-ONs When selecting add-ons in the checkbox menu, please remember that they are a separate fee. We will be in touch with you for all the further details.
❗️HOLIDAY SEASON IMPORTANT INFO❗️
-THIS YEAR WE ARE NOT KEEPING ANY GAPS BETWEEN THE BOOKINGS, which means you would need to: setup, do all your shoots, breakdown, cleanup (all props must be how you found them), and walk out of the room WITHIN the booked time. ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS!
If you are doing minis, please make sure to book extra time in case your clients will be running late. We are doing our best to stay as flexible as possible for you, if we will not have anyone booking after you- I am happy to give you extra time to finish, but last year we had bookings 8am-10pm every weekend and most weekdays and were extremely busy, so I can’t guarantee any extra time in case something is not going accordingly to your schedule. Please make sure to book accordingly. -YOU MUST PUT ALL THE PROPS BACK ON ITS PLACE.
Thank you so much for reading and we can’t wait to host you✨
STYLED SHOOTS INFO
DURING HOLIDAYS we do not allow styled shoots for the regular hourly rate. You need to get in touch with us if you want to host a styled shoot in one of our spaces 🙂
No more than 10 people are allowed at once (minis are fine) AT ANY SPACE, unless it’s a large family.
As it’s an outdoor location, we are unable to disclose the address until 24h prior to your arrival.
AMAZING on any day during the daylight till an hour before the sunset, then it gets even cozier with all the lights😍
There are led lights on shelfs, string lights in the bedroom and on the window, an amber lamp in the kitchen, lights on the patio. You can create very moody and creative lighting. You are welcome to bring your own lighting, but there is definitely not much space for it!
~10ft in the living room
~8ft in the bedroom
~480 SQFT inside
+boat in the grass
THERE IS NO BATHROOM OR WATER ACCESS ON THE PROPERTY
There is a gas station in a one min walk or right around the corner, so you would need to make sure you and your clients WILL NOT NEED THE BATHROOM WHILE IN THE CAMPER.
Highly recommend just stoping by the gas station prior to the shoot, it is right next to it.
-NO HEATING in the camper due to limited amount of power.
Our studio has an amazing customer closet with lots of items! Please check out OUR CUSTOMER CLOSET FOR all the details.
There are 5 FREE parking spots right in front of the camper 🙂
- Full amount of (the hourly rate multiplied by the amount of booking hours) must be paid at the booking.
- WE ACCEPT:
CashApp,Venmo, Zelle, PayPal, cash, online card payment through our booking calendar.
- You may reschedule in case of:
-Hazardous driving and weather conditions.
- You may reschedule only twice.
- IF YOU JUST DID NOT SHOW UP with no notice, we will not be able to reschedule or refund you.
- PLEASE LET US KNOW AS SOON AS YOU FIND OUT SOMETHING IS NOT GOING ACCORDINGLY TO YOUR PLAN.
- Guests may cancel their booking until 45 days before the booking start time and will receive a full deposit refund.
- Guests may cancel their Booking between 45 days and 25 days before the booking start time and receive 50% of the deposit refunded.
- Cancellations submitted less than 25 days before the Booking start time are not refundable.
- MAY BE HELPFUL
-We are recommending you to take the full amount or deposit for the studio booking from your clients BEFORE booking with us or ask them to pay for the studio. This way you will know for sure your clients will show up and you will not need to cancel or reschedule unless it is an emergency.
-Please note, we are doing our best to accommodate everyone, but we also need to make sure our schedule is set. If you will cancel more than 3 times because “clients changed their mind”, we will not be able to refund you on the 4th time.
Booking and paying for studio rental is proof of agreement to the following terms:
- You agree to comply and make all guests and or representatives responsible as well.
- Agree to leave The Studio and surrounding property in the same condition as when you arrived. Booking instructions (sent prior to rental) must be followed, photos sent as instructed. Failure to do so will result in additional fees.
- Please have your own liability insurance.
- We’re not responsible for the personal property of renters or guests used during and anything left after reservation.
- Cleaning fee does not cover general cleaning up after your shoot. This is your responsibility. This includes returning furniture to its original location, removing ALL of the garbage and taking with you, sweeping up excess dirt/debris and wiping up any spills that took place while you were there.
- You are liable for all equipment and furniture on premises.
- Any and all equipment that is damaged or broken will be replaced at 1.5 x’s the retail price. PLEASE use caution. Do not stand on chairs, sofa or tables.
- Our studio is a non-smoking environment. No smoking inside of the studio at anytime.
- Use of open flames (eg. candles, oil lamps) and/or pyrotechnics are strictly prohibited in the studio.
- Please be courteous to other residents of the building, no large groups coming and going, no loud music. All activities other than load and unload must remain in studio. Absolutely nothing can be stored or set up in hallway or common areas.
- Groups of more than 6 people are not allowed in the studio.
- USE OF THE STUDIO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- SHOES WORN OUTSIDE ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE STUDIO PAST THE ENTRANCE RUG. PLEASE BRING A CLEAN PAIR OF SHOES TO CHANGE INTO, make sure your guests do the same.
- NO PETS are allowed in the studio. Service animal are welcome with the certificate.
A) You hereby waive your right to seek legal redress for mishaps, accidents, and losses while on our premises. You agree to release the host, its owners, agents, employees, affiliated independent contractors, or any other related personnel, the company and any of its subsidiaries of any and all liability for any and all accidents or injuries whether physical or mental, while in participation of, working and/or shooting in the studios, or any other activity in conjunction with this space, or situations that you encounter while renting the studio space.
B) You waive the studio and all leaseholders of any liabilities arising out of the use of the studio. The host or any of all leaseholders will not be held liable for any injuries, accidents, loss or damage that occurs in the studio or on the premises.
C) It is your responsibility as the renter to carry liability insurances. The studio will ONLY be liable for the amount of rental fee if your shoot is delayed or canceled as a result of a situation that arises within the studio making the facilities/building unusable.
D) The studio expressly prohibits any illegal activity on its premises during the course of any rental. You agree to be solely responsible for the conduct and welfare of all persons accompanying your while on our premises. Please use caution when opening any windows. NO person is allowed to sit near an open window.
E) You agree to allow the studio representative to be present during rental period (if needed).
CREATED IN THE camper