PHOTOSHOOT IN THE ATTIC
Hi! My name is Ana and I am the owner of @iamcreativespace and @iamphotographyusa🤍
I am so excited to capture your smiles and joy in the beautiful spaces I created this holiday season!
If you have any questions regarding the photography services I provide, please check out my website for my portfolio and services for all the package details and to learn more about the process of getting the photos to you. All the images you will receive will come in color and light corrections and in original (highest) resolution with NO watermarks. If you will have any questions, feel free to get in touch with us through IG/FB @iamphotographyusa prior booking 🙂
We are now switching into fully automated booking system to make it easier for you, feel free to book your session through this page. Once the payment is processed you will receive an email with all the further instructions and helpful tips to get ready for your shoot🙂
Thank you and look forward to working with you!
15min to 2h packages are available at the this location. Please check all the details of the packages below the description 🙂
Usually it takes me 7-10 business days to get all the photos to you, BUT I am doing my best to get them to you with 2-3 business days 🙂
2511 S Holgate st, Unit B, Tacoma, WA 98402
-NO bathroom on this floor, but we will give you access to a bathroom on a different floor by your request 🙂
-NO heaters are installed in this spaces yet, but my landlord promised to get that done by the end of November. It’s an old brick building so it gets pretty cold with no heating.
I also can’t use electric heaters due to the limited amount of power in the building (there used to be no power at all on this floor, now it’s shared with the other spaces, if I plug the electrical heaters in, it will trip). I am waiting for the gas heaters to be installed as much as you do 🙂
-If you are planning a shoot with young kids, I would recommend The Sunshine Room or The Cozy Place.
Our studio has an amazing customer closet with lots of items! Please check out OUR CUSTOMER CLOSET FOR all the details.
There are 5 FREE parking spots right in front of the door and at least 20 more within 30 ft from the door 🙂
- Full amount of must be paid at the booking.
- WE ACCEPT:
CashApp,Venmo, Zelle, PayPal, cash, online card payment through our booking calendar.
- You may reschedule in case of:
-Hazardous driving and weather conditions.
- You may reschedule only twice.
- IF YOU JUST DID NOT SHOW UP with no notice, we will not be able to reschedule or refund you.
- PLEASE LET US KNOW AS SOON AS YOU FIND OUT SOMETHING IS NOT GOING ACCORDINGLY TO YOUR PLAN.
- Guests may cancel their booking until 45 days before the booking start time and will receive a full deposit refund.
- Guests may cancel their Booking between 45 days and 25 days before the booking start time and receive 50% of the deposit refunded.
- Cancellations submitted less than 25 days before the Booking start time are not refundable.
Booking and paying for studio rental is proof of agreement to the following terms:
- You agree to comply and make all guests and or representatives responsible as well.
- Agree to leave The Studio and surrounding property in the same condition as when you arrived. Booking instructions (sent prior to rental) must be followed, photos sent as instructed. Failure to do so will result in additional fees.
- Please have your own liability insurance.
- We’re not responsible for the personal property of renters or guests used during and anything left after reservation.
- Cleaning fee does not cover general cleaning up after your shoot. This is your responsibility. This includes returning furniture to its original location, removing ALL of the garbage and taking with you, sweeping up excess dirt/debris and wiping up any spills that took place while you were there.
- You are liable for all equipment and furniture on premises.
- Any and all equipment that is damaged or broken will be replaced at 1.5 x’s the retail price. PLEASE use caution. Do not stand on chairs, sofa or tables.
- Our studio is a non-smoking environment. No smoking inside of the studio at anytime.
- Use of open flames (eg. candles, oil lamps) and/or pyrotechnics are strictly prohibited in the studio.
- Please be courteous to other residents of the building, no large groups coming and going, no loud music. All activities other than load and unload must remain in studio. Absolutely nothing can be stored or set up in hallway or common areas.
- Groups of more than 6 people are not allowed in the studio.
- USE OF THE STUDIO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- SHOES WORN OUTSIDE ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE STUDIO PAST THE ENTRANCE RUG. PLEASE BRING A CLEAN PAIR OF SHOES TO CHANGE INTO, make sure your guests do the same.
- NO PETS are allowed in the studio. Service animal are welcome with the certificate.
A) You hereby waive your right to seek legal redress for mishaps, accidents, and losses while on our premises. You agree to release the host, its owners, agents, employees, affiliated independent contractors, or any other related personnel, the company and any of its subsidiaries of any and all liability for any and all accidents or injuries whether physical or mental, while in participation of, working and/or shooting in the studios, or any other activity in conjunction with this space, or situations that you encounter while renting the studio space.
B) You waive the studio and all leaseholders of any liabilities arising out of the use of the studio. The host or any of all leaseholders will not be held liable for any injuries, accidents, loss or damage that occurs in the studio or on the premises.
C) It is your responsibility as the renter to carry liability insurances. The studio will ONLY be liable for the amount of rental fee if your shoot is delayed or canceled as a result of a situation that arises within the studio making the facilities/building unusable.
D) The studio expressly prohibits any illegal activity on its premises during the course of any rental. You agree to be solely responsible for the conduct and welfare of all persons accompanying your while on our premises. Please use caution when opening any windows. NO person is allowed to sit near an open window.
E) You agree to allow the studio representative to be present during rental period (if needed).
15 min shoot.
40-100 digital color-corrected photos.
45 min shoot.
120-250 digital color-corrected photos.
10 photos in detailed editing.
1h 30min shoot.
270-350 color-corrected photos.
15 photos in detailed editing.