IMPORTANT INFORMATION, RULES, AND POLICIES
Booking and paying for studio rental is proof of agreement to the following terms:
- You agree to comply and make all guests and or representatives responsible as well.
- Agree to leave The Studio and surrounding property in the same condition as when you arrived. Booking instructions (sent prior to rental) must be followed, photos sent as instructed. Failure to do so will result in additional fees.
- Please have your own liability insurance.
- We’re not responsible for the personal property of renters or guests used during and anything left after reservation.
- Cleaning fee does not cover general cleaning up after your shoot. This is your responsibility. This includes returning furniture to its original location, removing ALL of the garbage and taking with you, sweeping up excess dirt/debris and wiping up any spills that took place while you were there.
- You are liable for all equipment and furniture on premises.
- Any and all equipment that is damaged or broken will be replaced at 1.5 x’s the retail price. PLEASE use caution. Do not stand on chairs, sofa or tables.
- Our studio is a non-smoking environment. No smoking inside of the studio at anytime.
- Use of open flames (eg. candles, oil lamps) and/or pyrotechnics are strictly prohibited in the studio.
- Please be courteous to other residents of the building, no large groups coming and going, no loud music. All activities other than load and unload must remain in studio. Absolutely nothing can be stored or set up in hallway or common areas.
- Groups of more than 6 people are not allowed in the studio.
- USE OF THE STUDIO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- SHOES WORN OUTSIDE ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE STUDIO PAST THE ENTRANCE RUG. PLEASE BRING A CLEAN PAIR OF SHOES TO CHANGE INTO, make sure your guests do the same.
- NO PETS are allowed in the studio. Service animal are welcome with the certificate.
A) You hereby waive your right to seek legal redress for mishaps, accidents, and losses while on our premises. You agree to release the host, its owners, agents, employees, affiliated independent contractors, or any other related personnel, the company and any of its subsidiaries of any and all liability for any and all accidents or injuries whether physical or mental, while in participation of, working and/or shooting in the studios, or any other activity in conjunction with this space, or situations that you encounter while renting the studio space.
B) You waive the studio and all leaseholders of any liabilities arising out of the use of the studio. The host or any of all leaseholders will not be held liable for any injuries, accidents, loss or damage that occurs in the studio or on the premises.
C) It is your responsibility as the renter to carry liability insurances. The studio will ONLY be liable for the amount of rental fee if your shoot is delayed or canceled as a result of a situation that arises within the studio making the facilities/building unusable.
D) The studio expressly prohibits any illegal activity on its premises during the course of any rental. You agree to be solely responsible for the conduct and welfare of all persons accompanying your while on our premises. Please use caution when opening any windows. NO person is allowed to sit near an open window.
E) You agree to allow the studio representative to be present during rental period (if needed).
- Guests may cancel their booking until 45 days before the booking start time and will receive a full deposit refund.
- Guests may cancel their Booking between 45 days and 25 days before the booking start time and receive 50% of the deposit refunded.
- Cancellations submitted less than 25 days before the Booking start time are not refundable.
- MAY BE HELPFUL
-We are recommending you to take the full amount or deposit for the studio booking from your clients BEFORE booking with us or ask them to pay for the studio. This way you will know for sure your clients will show up and you will not need to cancel or reschedule unless it is an emergency.
-Please note, we are doing our best to accommodate everyone, but we also need to make sure our schedule is set. If you will cancel more than 3 times because “clients changed their mind”, we will not be able to refund you on the 4th time.
- You may reschedule in case of:
-Hazardous driving and weather conditions.
- You may reschedule only twice.
- IF YOU JUST DID NOT SHOW UP with no notice, we will not be able to reschedule or refund you.
- PLEASE LET US KNOW AS SOON AS YOU FIND OUT SOMETHING IS NOT GOING ACCORDINGLY TO YOUR PLAN.
- The space is cleaned and disinfected in accordance with guidelines from the CDC
- High touch surfaces and shared amenities have been disinfected
- All the clothes and props that were used are washed with hypoallergenic detergent and dried in high temperature to prevent any bacteria spread after each booking.
- All surfaces are sanitized after each booking.
- The floors are vacuumed twice a day.
- Studio is deep-cleaned twice a week.
- Full amount must be paid within 24 hours since the booking was confirmed.
- We understand you may need some time to finalize the details with your clients or the photographer, that’s why we will hold your spot for free for 24h.
- Your booking will automatically get withdrawn after 24h if the payment wasn’t made.
- WE ACCEPT:
CashApp,Venmo, Zelle, PayPal, cash, booking with a card through our booking system on the website(preferred).
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT:
- Invoice are provided by request. We will need your email, full first and last names. If invoice is not paid within 24h, your booking will get withdrawn automatically.
Vary on the locations, but all the locations have plenty of free parking right in front of the door 🙂
- 3 FULL MONTHS PAYMENT SHOULD BE MADE UPFRONT.
- You can’t book more than 3 memberships hours on a single weekend (ex. If you want to book 5 hours on a Saturday or Sunday, you could use 3h out of your membership and pay for additional 2h out of pocket).
- You can’t book more than 4 memberships hours on a single weekday (ex. If you want to book 5 hours on a weekday, you could use 4h out of your membership and pay for additional 1h out of pocket).
- ABSOLUTELY nobody can be staying in the studio without your presence.
- You should be the main photographer. Absolutely no “membership shares” between two or more photographers. 2nd shooters are allowed.
- No workshops, events, styled shoots, lessons on membership hours.
- Please be sure to comply with all studio rules and make sure your guests do the same.
- Please make sure you or your clients are not disturbing offices on the street with loud behavior. Let’s respect each other 🙂
- NO hours transfers from month to month, between the months, any other way. You can only use the amount specified in the package per month. If you need more hours, they MUST be paid for separately.
- NO membership UPDATES once you started the cycle. If you want updated membership package, you would need to wait till you can start new 3 months cycle.
- Membership cycle starts on the day of your first membership booking.
- IF YOU HAVEN’T USE ALL THE HOURS, you CAN’T transfer them. Once the new month start, your hours will update.
- You can’t skip a month or pause it.
- Membership is not available on the months of November and December. If any of your membership months will fall on those months, you will have to skip it and continue in January.
-All the bookings through our website are going through scheduling system ZOHO , we comply with their privacy policies.
-All the cards are processed with STRIPE, we comply with their privacy policies.
Collected information will be used only by our employees to get in touch with you prior to your booking and to share your booking details and studio directions, rules, and future updates.