IMPORTANT INFORMATION, RULES, AND POLICIES
Booking and paying for studio rental is proof of agreement to the following terms:
- You agree to comply and make all guests and or representatives responsible as well.
- Agree to leave The Studio and surrounding property in the same condition as when you arrived. Booking instructions (sent prior to rental) must be followed, photos sent as instructed. Failure to do so will result in additional fees.
- Please have your own liability insurance.
- We’re not responsible for the personal property of renters or guests used during and anything left after reservation.
- Cleaning fee does not cover general cleaning up after your shoot. This is your responsibility. This includes returning furniture to its original location, removing ALL of the garbage and taking with you, sweeping up excess dirt/debris and wiping up any spills that took place while you were there.
- You are liable for all equipment and furniture on premises.
- Any and all equipment that is damaged or broken will be replaced at 1.5 x’s the retail price. PLEASE use caution. Do not stand on chairs, sofa or tables.
- Our studio is a non-smoking environment. No smoking inside of the studio at anytime.
- Use of open flames (eg. candles, oil lamps) and/or pyrotechnics are strictly prohibited in the studio.
- Please be courteous to other residents of the building, no large groups coming and going, no loud music. All activities other than load and unload must remain in studio. Absolutely nothing can be stored or set up in hallway or common areas.
- Groups of more than 10 people are not allowed in the studio at once in one space (except big families, you are welcome to bring multiple generations and extended family at once, just notice that sunshine and cozy are pretty small for more than 10 people and I would recommend to rent dream or attic for big families).
- USE OF THE STUDIO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- SHOES WORN OUTSIDE ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE STUDIO SPACES PAST THE SHOE SHELF (by each room), please keep your shoes on in the hallway. PLEASE BRING A CLEAN PAIR OF SHOES TO CHANGE INTO, make sure your guests do the same.
- NO PETS are allowed in the studio (except patio areas in the campers, we love pets, but we had a lot of damage happening, so had to stop allowing the pets). Service animal are welcome with the certificate.
A) You hereby waive your right to seek legal redress for mishaps, accidents, and losses while on our premises. You agree to release the host, its owners, agents, employees, affiliated independent contractors, or any other related personnel, the company and any of its subsidiaries of any and all liability for any and all accidents or injuries whether physical or mental, while in participation of, working and/or shooting in the studios, or any other activity in conjunction with this space, or situations that you encounter while renting the studio space.
B) You waive the studio and all leaseholders of any liabilities arising out of the use of the studio. The host or any of all leaseholders will not be held liable for any injuries, accidents, loss or damage that occurs in the studio or on the premises.
C) It is your responsibility as the renter to carry liability insurances. The studio will ONLY be liable for the amount of rental fee if your shoot is delayed or canceled as a result of a situation that arises within the studio making the facilities/building unusable.
D) The studio expressly prohibits any illegal activity on its premises during the course of any rental. You agree to be solely responsible for the conduct and welfare of all persons accompanying your while on our premises. Please use caution when opening any windows. NO person is allowed to sit near an open window.
E) You agree to allow the studio representative to be present during rental period (if needed).
- Guests may cancel their booking until 60 days before the booking start time and will receive a full refund (!! MINUS PAYMENT PROCESSING FEE (2.9%+30cents)!!).
- Guests may cancel their Booking between 60 days and 40 days before the booking start time and receive 50% (!! MINUS PAYMENT PROCESSING FEE (2.9%+30cents)!!) of the full amount refunded.
- Cancellations submitted less than 40 days before the Booking start time are not refundable.
- MAY BE HELPFUL
-We are recommending you to take the full amount or deposit for the studio booking from your clients BEFORE booking with us or ask them to pay for the studio. This way you will know for sure your clients will show up and you will not need to cancel or reschedule unless it is an emergency.
- You may reschedule only ONCE in case of:
-Hazardous driving and weather conditions (if you rescheduled and falls on the day when it’s dangerous to drive, we can reschedule 2nd time).
- You can ONLY reschedule for the same decor and hourly rate you booked it for (ex. you will not be able to reschedule your time from summer decor to Christmas decor). If you couldn’t find time to reschedule before we re-decorated for a new season/decor, your booking will not be active any longer. To check on our decor dates, please check “SPACE RENTAL”->”the space you want to book”->”decor schedule”.
- You can only reschedule “full” booking, (ex. you booked a space 2-4pm and you now need only 2-3pm, we WILL NOT be able to divide your booking, you must reschedule the full amount of hours) .
- IF YOU JUST DID NOT SHOW UP with no notice, we will not be able to reschedule or refund you.
- PLEASE LET US KNOW AS SOON AS YOU FIND OUT SOMETHING IS NOT GOING ACCORDINGLY TO YOUR PLAN, we always will try our best to make it work for you 🙂
- High touch surfaces and shared amenities have been disinfected.
- All the clothes items and newborn props that were used are washed with hypoallergenic detergent and dried in high temperature to prevent any bacteria spread after each booking.
- The floors are vacuumed once a day before all the bookings.
- Studio is deep-cleaned twice a week.
- Full amount must be paid at the time of the booking.
- WE ACCEPT:
CashApp,Venmo, Zelle, PayPal, cash, booking with a card through our booking system on the website(preferred).
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT:
- We do not provide invoices, please use your charge on the card (if booking through the website) or Venmo/Cash App/Paypal/Zelle memo as an invoice.
Vary on the locations, but all the locations have plenty of free parking right in front of the door 🙂
- 3 FULL MONTHS PAYMENT SHOULD BE MADE UPFRONT.
- You can’t book more than 3 memberships hours on a single weekend (ex. If you want to book 5 hours on a Saturday or Sunday, you could use 3h out of your membership and pay for additional 2h out of pocket).
- You can’t book more than 4 memberships hours on a single weekday (ex. If you want to book 5 hours on a weekday, you could use 4h out of your membership and pay for additional 1h out of pocket).
- ABSOLUTELY nobody can be staying in the studio without your presence.
- You should be the main photographer. Absolutely no “membership shares” between two or more photographers. 2nd shooters are allowed.
- No workshops, events, styled shoots, lessons on membership hours.
- Please be sure to comply with all studio rules and make sure your guests do the same.
- Please make sure you or your clients are not disturbing offices on the street with loud behavior. Let’s respect each other 🙂
- NO hours transfers from month to month, between the months, any other way. You can only use the amount specified in the package per month. If you need more hours, they MUST be paid for separately.
- NO membership UPDATES once you started the cycle. If you want updated membership package, you would need to wait till you can start new 3 months cycle.
- Membership cycle starts on the day of your first membership booking.
- IF YOU HAVEN’T USE ALL THE HOURS, you CAN’T transfer them. Once the new month start, your hours will update.
- You can’t skip a month or pause it.
- Membership is not available on the months of October, November, and December. If any of your membership months will fall on those months, you will have to skip it and continue in January.
Collected information will be used only by our employees to get in touch with you prior to your booking and to share your booking details and studio directions, rules, and future updates.