GREET & PIC WITH SANTA
PHOTOGRAPHY SERVICE IS NOT INCLUDED WITH YOUR BOOKING! This opportunity is for everyone who would like to meet Santa and take some photos on their own. The photos are just to show what the space, people in the interior and Santa look like!
When booking a Greet&pic with Santa, you will receive:
-10 min time slot of one on one with Santa. You don’t have to take pictures with Santa the whole time, you can move around the room you are in and use any setup.
2511 S Holgate st, Unit B, Tacoma, WA 98402
-Bathrooms in all the rooms.
-Heaters are installed in all the rooms.
Our studio has an amazing customer closet with lots of items! Please check out OUR CUSTOMER CLOSET FOR all the details.
There are 5 FREE parking spots right in front of the door and at least 20 more within 30 ft from the door 🙂
- Full amount of must be paid at the booking.
- WE ACCEPT:
CashApp,Venmo, Zelle, PayPal, cash, online card payment through our booking calendar.
THESE SESSIONS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RESCHEDULE. Please plan accordingly 🙂
The Santa will only be there that weekend of Nov 25th.
- Guests may cancel their booking until 45 days before the booking start time and will receive a full deposit refund.
- Guests may cancel their Booking between 45 days and 25 days before the booking start time and receive 50% of the deposit refunded.
- Cancellations submitted less than 25 days before the Booking start time are not refundable.
Booking and paying for studio rental is proof of agreement to the following terms:
- You agree to comply and make all guests and or representatives responsible as well.
- Agree to leave The Studio and surrounding property in the same condition as when you arrived. Booking instructions (sent prior to rental) must be followed, photos sent as instructed. Failure to do so will result in additional fees.
- Please have your own liability insurance.
- We’re not responsible for the personal property of renters or guests used during and anything left after reservation.
- Cleaning fee does not cover general cleaning up after your shoot. This is your responsibility. This includes returning furniture to its original location, removing ALL of the garbage and taking with you, sweeping up excess dirt/debris and wiping up any spills that took place while you were there.
- You are liable for all equipment and furniture on premises.
- Any and all equipment that is damaged or broken will be replaced at 1.5 x’s the retail price. PLEASE use caution. Do not stand on chairs, sofa or tables.
- Our studio is a non-smoking environment. No smoking inside of the studio at anytime.
- Use of open flames (eg. candles, oil lamps) and/or pyrotechnics are strictly prohibited in the studio.
- Please be courteous to other residents of the building, no large groups coming and going, no loud music. All activities other than load and unload must remain in studio. Absolutely nothing can be stored or set up in hallway or common areas.
- Groups of more than 6 people are not allowed in the studio.
- USE OF THE STUDIO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- SHOES WORN OUTSIDE ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE STUDIO PAST THE ENTRANCE RUG. PLEASE BRING A CLEAN PAIR OF SHOES TO CHANGE INTO, make sure your guests do the same.
- NO PETS are allowed in the studio. Service animal are welcome with the certificate.
A) You hereby waive your right to seek legal redress for mishaps, accidents, and losses while on our premises. You agree to release the host, its owners, agents, employees, affiliated independent contractors, or any other related personnel, the company and any of its subsidiaries of any and all liability for any and all accidents or injuries whether physical or mental, while in participation of, working and/or shooting in the studios, or any other activity in conjunction with this space, or situations that you encounter while renting the studio space.
B) You waive the studio and all leaseholders of any liabilities arising out of the use of the studio. The host or any of all leaseholders will not be held liable for any injuries, accidents, loss or damage that occurs in the studio or on the premises.
C) It is your responsibility as the renter to carry liability insurances. The studio will ONLY be liable for the amount of rental fee if your shoot is delayed or canceled as a result of a situation that arises within the studio making the facilities/building unusable.
D) The studio expressly prohibits any illegal activity on its premises during the course of any rental. You agree to be solely responsible for the conduct and welfare of all persons accompanying your while on our premises. Please use caution when opening any windows. NO person is allowed to sit near an open window.
E) You agree to allow the studio representative to be present during rental period (if needed).